About the Event...
You will enjoy 3 days (Thurs-Sun) onboard the Carnival Liberty. You will set sail from Port Canaveral (Orlando) Florida to Nassau Bahamas for a fantastic time of Relaxing your body, Refreshing your mind and Reclaim your confidence, in Christ.
While couples can cruise, the women’s only workshop*, we help you
- Discover your uniqueness and how to use it.
- Learn the Top 3 Secrets that Esther used, when meeting her mate (that works for married or single).
- Craft your Esther Approach™ action plan, to help you get to your abundant life.
*This workshop requires an additional investment of $40.00 per person, due by 10/1/17. If you are a C.I.O. member you can attend at no charge.
What's Included (food)?
- Guy Fieri’s burger joint.
- 3 Course dining.
- Casual Dining.
- Frozen yogurt or Ice Cream.
- Ol’ Fashioned BBQ.
- Mexican Cantina.
- Seaday Brunch.
- Mongolian Wok- Asian.
- Carnival Deli.
- and more.
- 10/19/17 -Leave from Port Canaveral.
- 10/20/17-Visit Nassau.
- 10/21/17-Spend a Day at sea.
- 10/22/17-Return to Port Canaveral.
*Itinerary as at the discretion of the cruise line and subject to change without notice.
All room rates are based on double occupancy (meaning the price will be times 2, even if only one person stays).
- Interior Cabin (No Window) $362.50 pp. or $725.00 per stateroom.
- Oceanview Cabin – $387.50 pp or 775.00 per stateroom.
- Balcony Cabin – $442.50 pp. or 885.00 per stateroom.
*Prices subject to change without notice. Workshop & Gratuities are not included and are separate. Beds and be made into a queen size bed or two twin. Terms and Conditions
What's Included (Activities)?
- Serenity Adult Only Retreat.
- Hasbro, the Game show.
- Playlist Productions (shows & musicals).
- Punchliner Comedy Club.
- Pools & Jacuzzi
- Art Exhibitions.
- Piano Bar.
- Live Music.
- Seaside Theater.
- Mini Golf.
- Art Seminars.
- and more.